Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'VE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH

I've not posted in a long time.  I guess the main reason for that is just busy with holiday preparations and there's not much excitement in my life right now (at least nothing anyone would want to read on a blog).


Last Saturday was the first day of deer season (rifle) here. 
  After school on Monday, Tanner shot this trophy in our orchard.



Dan shot this one Tuesday.









Ty shot this one Thanksgiving morning.







All in all, it was a strange week.  Shooting deer, cutting up deer, more hunting.  These guys won't stop until their tags are filled.  Oh well, story of my life. . . . .

Guess I'll be eating a lot of venison this year.  I honestly don't know how thankful I am for that - I need to think about it :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot o' buck meat! Bet they where happy-not the buck, the boys.☺

    Holly-I'm at Jodie's puppy sitting.

    ReplyDelete