Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WATERMELON AGUAS FRESCAS

I have no idea what these words mean - except watermelon.  I got this recipe from Tasty Kitchen.  It looked like one of those drinks you get on a tropical island or a Caribbean cruise, so I had to try it. 
It was fantastic!

It was so simple!
It made me happy!


Blend/pulse 2 cups watermelon
Add in 1/4 cups lime juice
10 drops Stevia ( I used 2 packets of Sun Crystals, which is a stevia product)
Glass filled with ice

It makes about 2 glasses full.  Now I just need one of those little umbrellas to put in the glass, oh and a tropical island. . .

Enjoy! 

I figure this is 1 WW point and a serving of fruit!

3 comments:

  1. Larry and I have been eating a lot of watermelon lately. We love it. I must try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aguas Frescas---fresh cold water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete