Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I've been so blessed to have 3 wonderful men in my life!  First of all, my dad.  He's always been loving, caring and so much fun!  Thank you dad, for being the best!   We miss you so much and can't wait to visit.


Then, my first husband, Kevin.  He was an awesome dad to Ty and Tanner and was a wonderful Christian example.  He will always be missed no matter how many years go by and we are looking forward to our reunion in heaven some day.



Last of all, my loving hub, Dan.  He is so patient and kind to us all, and we are so blessed to have him in our lives.  He is an awesome dad and husband.  



I love all these men and thank God that they have all played such a great part in my life and in the lives of my children.


Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Your Dad was very touched when I read this to him.....!!!(:~~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did SCORE in the father department! They're all wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete