Thursday, August 26, 2010

TGIF Photos

Disclaimer:  I know it is not Friday yet, but I won't be home tomorrow, so I'm posting a day early!
 

I was playing around in PSE again.  Honest, I was not wasting time, I had my house tidied up and was waiting for the grass to dry off so I could mow - push mow!  Anyway, can you tell I feel a bit guilty for being on the computer???  
Here is a favorite photo of mine, and I was doing some editing to see what effects I liked best.  This photo just screams "innocence" to me.  And who can resist those little behinds in their Levi jeans????  Not this mama!  I am posting my favorite photo of the week each Friday (or Thursday) since I've been inspired by Rita from the Coffeeshop blog.

3 comments:

  1. It does scream innocence! Your boys are so sweet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Rhonda!!! Very nice! Isn't it great to see them Love each other! I love when my boys have those moments together! It touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, perfect editing. Sweet, sweet memories!
    : )

    ReplyDelete